We offer a wide range payment options to meet our client needs and ensure we can provide the best service you deserve.
- Cash = 3% discount
- American Express
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Note: If you are paying by credit card, the credit card holder must be present. We accept checks for our established clients only.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Harbor Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Scratchpay is another option available for veterinary expenses, by visiting their site you can apply for a set loan amount with flexibility in setting your repayment options once approved. Complete application online at www.scratchpay.com or by texting "PAY" to 310-788-9496.